How to make a disclosure
You can make a disclosure to the Office of Professional Standards by:
- downloading our disclosure form and posting or emailing it to us
- calling us on 1800 337 928 or (07) 3336 9474.
Before making a complaint, try talking with your local Church representatives —this is often the quickest and easiest way to address your concerns or fix a problem.
If you’re not satisfied with their response, or feel uncomfortable talking with your local Church representative directly, contact us. We will listen to your concerns and explain how we can help and what you need to do.
If you decide to make a complaint, you will need to provide us with as much information as possible, including:
- your name and contact details
- information about the Church personnel you are complaining about
- the details of the issue you are complaining about, including when it happened
- any supporting documentation or other information that may corroborate your complaint
- information on the steps you have already taken to resolve your complaint.
The process of making a formal complaint may seem intimidating, but we will work with you to make the process as simple as possible, staying in touch every step of the way.